Citizen Facilitation Centre (CFC) scheme, by District IT
Society, Deputy Commissioner Office, Jhajjar, Haryana
Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) scheme is a District IT Society, Deputy
Commissioner Office of Jhajjar, Haryana’s initiative under the National
eGovernance Action Plan. CFC willbe a network of IT enabled centers in the 40
Locations across Jhajjar District through Urban and Rural areas. It will be
working with an objective to redefine the service delivery by creating a network
of IT enabled service centers. The project is a unique example of Public Private
Partnership (PPP) as the investment of the project is shared among the CFC
franchisee, implementation agency and Collectorate of Jhajjar, Hariyana through
DIO office shall facilitate the process re-engineering to create a network of
integrated service centers in the 40 Locations including (Urban, Rural and
Semi-Urban) to offer all the citizen centric Government services under one roof.
Why CFC Center?
Today, the whole world is transforming at a fast pace from Physical space to
Digital space. The execution of most of the day-to-day work is changing
speedily. With the use of IT, from Education to Health and deposit / payments
including all Banking activities are now being carried out easily. Due to
dissemination of digital information, the efficiency, transparency &
accountability has been increased and operational cost has been reduced
phenomenally. Apart from the important services like Land records, birth & death
certificate, utility bill payments, public / private bus booking, house tax
payment to be provided by the Govt., the CFC will be a medium of providing G2C
Services, e-learning, licenses, permits, crop insurance etc.
Role of the Implementation Agency: M/s. MAGNUM OPUS IT Consulting Pvt Ltd as a Implementation
Agency to setup, run & manage 40 nos CFCs in Jhajjar District to deliver various
G2C/B2C services from the single window. In Phase – 1 selected Villages will
have CFC centres to test the G2C/B2C services functioning on pilot Basis. Once
these CFCs are tested and Run for some Period then Model can be replicated
across Jhajjar District and in entire state of Hariyana.
- Create a citizen friendly interface at Village level.
- Provide citizen centric services of the State and Central Government in a
convenient and efficient manner.
- Enhance the accountability, transparency and responsiveness of the Government.
- Provide efficient and cost effective methods of service delivery to departments
- Allow private and social sector to collaborate with the Government to offer
world-class services in rural Hariyana.
- Train village level entrepreneurs in business and IT management skills.
- Empower the rural citizen through information dissemination and market linkages.
- Bridge the technoloCFCal divide between urban & rural masses.
- Play a role of change agent to promote entrepreneurship at the village level.
- Provide management consultancy inducing market orientation to local
entrepreneurs to work globally.
- Shift to creativity, capacity & confidence building processes for the rural
- Facilitate the value addition of the local produce within the districts for
redefining the benefits in the distribution chain.
- Create primary data collection centers and data warehouse which shall be source
of authentic statistical data used for various analytical and decision support
- Create centers to provide and monitor all types of training and extension
- Provide a platform for the rural sector to access regional, national &
Benefits to the Rural Citizens
- Land records.
- Property tax payment collection.
- Birth & Death Registration.
- Utility Bill payments (Electricity, Telephone,Mobile etc).
- Documentation for community certificates, Mamalatdar certificates & affidavits.
- Licenses, permits, NOC, Insurance selling.
- Employment forms, computer education documentation service for various schemes.
- Market linkages for Agri Commodities.
- Stamp paper selling.
- Mutation of properties.
- All citizen centric services of colletorate.
- RTO licenses, property cards.
- B2C services like.
- Sale of IDEA SIM cards and Datacards.
- Payment collection of Private telephone / mobile service provider.
- Private Bus ticket booking.
- Insurance Premium collection / Renewals.
- Money Transfer.
- Bank related services viz Bank A/c Opening, Loan facilitator etc.
- Efficient, effective & easy service delivery system at village level.
- Empowerment due to transparency.
- Friendly environment and ease of service delivery.
- Reduction in cost due to reasonable rates per services as well as less travel.
- Savings in time due to services near the door steps of citizens.
- Rural empowerment by rural development.